ESL Teacher - China
From 19,000RMB to 22,000RMB (£2,100 to £2,400) gross salary per month + benefits!
m2r Education are proud to be working with this highly reputable organisation in China who have a need for ESL Teachers in schools across China.
Founded in 2013 in Shenzhen, China, the company has grown and expanded to become a leading provider of teaching jobs in China. Since 2013, they have placed over 5,000 teachers on Z Visas (working visas) in bilingual schools across China, whilst ensuring an amazing standard of living and providing any support needed.
What the company offer:
- An easy fast and low cost career start
- A personal and customised employment plan
- A legal guaranteed teaching job
- A competitive salary with reliable service
- A wonderful expat team to work with
- An honest and transparent process
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 120-hour TEFL Certificate
- No experience needed!
- Roles open to passport holders from UK, US, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand (due to speed of visa authorisation)
- Aged between 22 and 45
- From 19,000RMB to 22,000RMB per month (£2,100 to £2,400) before tax
- 8,000RMB (£885) Summer and winter vacation pay
- Monthly social insurance
- Flight tickets
- Hotel accommodation upon arrival – then assistance finding permanent accommodation
- Teaching skills training
- Approximately 9,000RMB to 10,000RMB savings per month
Ongoing Recruitment until February 2024
For safeguarding purposes, all candidates must be able to provide proof of teaching qualifications, ID, birth certificate / change of name, current DBS / police checks and contact details where we can apply for 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.