ESL Teacher - China (various locations)
UP TO 23000RMB (£2600 /$3200) + housing / allowance, flight reimbursement, work visa, medical insurance, full training, ongoing support
m2r Education are working with this leading Chinese company who have ESL Teacher jobs across China. September SD (flexible)
Founded in 2007 in Hangzhou, China, the company is one of the top three companies authorised by the Chinese government and has successfully hired and placed hundreds of teachers to teach oral English and other subjects in hundreds of cities in China.
They handle all work permits, transition and day to day welfare of more than 500 teachers in China too.
If you are considering an ESL Teacher job in China, contact us now!
What to expect:
- Teach English in exciting Chinese cities with large expat networks, including Hangzhou and Suzhou
- Join a large group of incoming teachers and make friends easily
- Teaching schedule of 15 - 20 hours per week, 40 minutes per class
- Opportunities to teach Kindergarten, Primary, Secondary or High school level
- 5 day teaching week
- Chinese national holidays paid
- Lunch at school
- Independent, high quality accommodation provided with most schools
- Local Chinese mentor teachers to support you
- Program fully endorsed and licensed by Chinese Ministry of Education
- Native English speaker OR IELTS 7.5
- Bachelor degree at an accredited university in a native English speaking country (not online)
- 120hr TEFL / CELTA
- No experience needed and full training provided
- From 10000RMB (£1100 / $1400) - 14000RMB (£1600 / $2000) per month.Salary is greater (up to 23000RMB) if you are already in China
- Z (work) visa provided
- Housing allowance of 3000RMB per month or free housing (depending on the location)
- Full teaching and living support whilst in China
- 6000RMB flight allowance paid upon contract completion
- Health Insurance
- Airport pick up + free hotel accommodation
- Help getting started with bank accounts, mobile phone, cultural integration etc
- Ongoing support
- Paid public holidays
March '21 Start Dates
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.