Academic Recruitment Manager - China
350,000 – 400,000 RMB per year (£40,050 - £45,771 per year), health, visa, flights and family package.
m2r Education are working with a leading Chinese education company who need an Academic Recruitment Manager. ASAP start date.
Founded in 1995, it is China’s largest private international school system with 100 K-12 schools and over 41,000 students. Their model blends Chinese and Western educational practices and philosophies, providing opportunities to deeply explore familiar subjects, while becoming at ease with fundamental elements of Western thought and practice
- Evaluate candidates
- Conduct engaging and professional academic teacher interviews
- Review teacher candidate qualifications from around the world
- Develop content for and attend online and offline worldwide recruitment fairs throughout the year
- Manage and refine training materials
- Liaise with campus Foreign Affairs Secretaries to ensure appropriate candidate placement according to Foreign Expert Bureau regulations in regions across China
- 10+ years’ or more work experience in academic education, preferably at the secondary level
- Native Speaker of English
- Master’s degree or above, major in academic subject, education, educational administration/leadership, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in senior human resources or academic leadership positions
- Strong command of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint; comfortable with customer relationship management software platforms.
- 350,000 – 400,000 RMB per year (£40,050 - £45,771 per year)
- Z (work) visa supported
- Family package available
ASAP start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.