Construction Engineering Lecturer - Chengdu, China
£1850 basic / mth, up to £1658 / mth expenses, accommodation, return flights, visa, 30 days leave (pro rata / 29wks)
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working with this UK FE college who, in partnership with a university in China, require a Construction Engineering Lecturer to work in the Faculty of Architecture and Art. Sept '19 start.
Chengdu, the capital of China's southwest Sichuan Province, is famed for being the home of cute giant pandas. Located in the west of Sichuan Basin and in the center of Chengdu Plain, the city covers a total area of 12.3 thousand square kilometres and was voted the most liveable city in West China and the fourth most liveable city in China. The areas to the west of Chengdu offer breathtaking natural scenery. Jiuzhaigou National Park and Huanglong National Park are well-known for their clean lakes, waterfalls, colorful ponds, snowcapped mountains, and gorges.
Possibility for contracts to be extended**
- 2 x 12 week semester (Sept '19 - June '20 - 3 months off in between, paid)
- Up to 5 weeks marking and assessing
- Time in between semesters to do as you wish - Part-time job, travelling etc.
- 20 hours per week contact time
- Degree and or masters in accounting or related fields of study
- Has a record of work experience in the industry for at least 3 years
- At least 3 years teaching experience (Construction Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Structural Design etc)
- UK national only
- Basic salary of £1850 per month + monthly expenses (up to an extra £1658 per month)
- Paid Visa
- Hotel accomodation - fully paid
- Fully paid mobilisation and demobilisation flights with transport to and from the Airport in China
- 30 days annual leave - pro rata
Contact us for more details!
September 2019 Start