ESL University Lecturer
£1100-£1350 per month (depending on qualifications and experience), free accommodation, international return flight tickets allowance and 4 months holiday
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education require ESL University lecturers for a top university in Shenyang approved by the National Ministry of Education. Low cost of living and 4 months holiday period.
Located in the North-Eastern province of Liaoning, the city of Shenyang was the capital city of the last Chinese empire, Qing dynasty.
The local people and culture are well known for their hospitality and warmth to visitors. It has got the biggest foreign population up North, and offers a range of night life and leisure choices in the city centre. The cost of living locally is regarded as one of the lowest regions in China.
Qualifications / Experience
- Native English speaker.
- Bachelor degree or above degree, TESOL or TEFL certificate is preferred.
- More than 1 year teaching experience with adult students is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, outgoing and friendly personality.
- Salary: 10000RMB-12000RMB
- Free accommodation on campus in single on-suite apartments.
- Free breakfast and lunch on campus at staff canteens.
- Dinner arrangements is negotiable.
- International return flight tickets allowance.
- Summer and Winter holidays approximately 4 months a year.
- Local leisure trips organized by the University.
Start date; On-going
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance