Accountancy Lecturer - Chengdu, China (Initially online)
£37900 basic (pro rata / 29wks), single apartment, expenses, return flights, visa, 30 days leave (pro rata / 29wks)
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working with this UK FE college who have an opportunity for an experienced AAT qualified Accountancy Lecturer in Chengdu, China.
The contract will start in February 2022 delivering online. The successful candidate will be required to teach in China, in person from September 2022.
Chengdu, the capital of China's southwest Sichuan Province, is famed for being the home of cute giant pandas. Located in the west of Sichuan Basin and in the center of Chengdu Plain, the city covers a total area of 12.3 thousand square kilometres and was voted the most liveable city in West China and the fourth most liveable city in China. The areas to the west of Chengdu offer breathtaking natural scenery. Jiuzhaigou National Park and Huanglong National Park are well-known for their clean lakes, waterfalls, colorful ponds, snowcapped mountains, and gorges.
UK employment contract
- 2 x 13 week semester ( Mar '22 - Jun '22 in China-/3 months off / Sep '22 - Dec '22)
- Up to 2 weeks marking and assessing in UK (from home)
- Up to 20 hours per week contact time
- Time in between semesters to do as you wish - Part-time job, traveling etc.
- pro- rata salary will be paid across 12 months providing a steady income whilst demanding commitment for only 29 weeks a year.
- February 2022 Start
- AAT qualification
- Degree and or masters in accounting or related fields of study
- Has a record of work experience in the industry for at least 3 years
- At least 3 years teaching experience
- Native English speaker required
- £37900 basic (pro rata / 29wks)
- Paid Visa
- Significant expenses uplift for the time spent in China
- Paid Visa
- On campus accommodation provided
- Fully paid mobilisation and demobilisation flights with transport to and from the Airport in China
Feb 2022 Start