ESL Teacher (Online), based in Tianjin, China (No experience needed, full training is provided)
Salary from: 17,000-20,000 RMB, depending on experience and qualifications. (£1900 - £2200) + benefits
English Language Schools
m2r Education are working with an International Consulting and Management company, which has been running since 2013. They require native speakers to go and join them in their offices in Tianjin, to teach ESL classes online.
They are looking for ESL Teachers with a Bachelor Degree and a ESL qualification to join their ever expanding team. You will receive full training, an excellent salary and benefits package, work (z) visa from day 1 and accommodation provided. You will also receive free Chinese lessons!
The company provide team building opportunities and outings to grow as a teacher, as well as an elegant work environment. Teaching material is provided too..
- 20 hours of teaching English classes online to students aged between 6 to 18. Another 20 hours of training with the other teachers.
- Plan lessons and prepare teaching materials in advance
- Promote a happy atmosphere during the online class.
- Handling all class sizes between 1-1 and groups.
- Be responsible for the results of students' learning and complete the evaluation after the class has been completed.
Teaching & Work Hours:
- Working 40 hours per week. (This can be either weekdays or weekends) Schedules will be given out one week in advance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Native English speaker (UK, US, South Africa, Canada, Australia, New Zealand)
- TEFL / TESOL (120hrs)
- 22 - 45 yrs of age
- Good work ethic
- No experience is needed but is preferred.
- Competitive Salary (DOE). Teachers earn between 17,000-20,000 RMB a month (£1900 - £2200 / $2,500 - $2,900) 3,000 RMB a month will be deducted from salary if chosen to live in the accommodation that the company provides.
- Flight allowance is paid at the end of the contract for airfare home.
- Benefits include International Health Insurance, Accommodation, Team building development and free Chinese lessons.
- Work (Z) Visa.
- Full training and continuous development and support
- NOTE - As with majority of ESL roles in China, initial flight is not covered
Ongoing start dates