Implementation Controller (Junior Project Manager), China
Dependent upon experience + laptop, mobile
m2r Education are proud to be working with this award winning UK based company who create school information management systems for independent schools across the globe. Their software allows teachers, parents and pupils access to a wealth of information including SEN, fees, extra curricular activity and performance tracking.
Due to increased market penetration, they require a Junior Project Manager to assist and support their growth in China.
You will provide full implementation consultancy, training and support to their schools, ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- Control the software implementation in set schools in accordance with the agreed implementation process
- Raise and allocate tasks for implementation activities
- Monitor completion of allocated tasks, ensuring the client is kept up to date at all times
- Document and report on implementation progress
- Liaise with all relevant teams to ensure implementation activities are completed within timescales agreed
- Respond as required to support calls and emails
- Maintain professional and positive relationships with the senior staff in individual schools and school groups including on site visits and training sessions
- Represent the company at conferences, regional associations and company events.
- Maintain regular face-to-face and telephone contact with all schools in China
- Excellent IT literacy with sound working knowledge of MS Office products
Qualifications(s) in project management and related skills including IT Service Management (e.g. Prince2, Agile, PMP, ITIL) preferred
Fluent English & Mandarin
Currently living in China
Able to work from home and travel extensively across China, mainly the east of the country
Driving licence essential
Excellent customer service skills with the credibility to deal face to face with schools
Proven experience of successful programme and project delivery to agreed milestones and budgets
Experience of implementing an MIS solution within the independent education sector would be an advantage
- Salary dependent upon experience
- Laptop, mobile, company expenses
- Full and ongoing training provided