Introduction to STEM Teacher – Residential Summer School, Bournemouth
£690 per week + benefits!
English Language Schools
m2r Education are proud to be working with this British Council accredited Summer School provider who are looking for Introduction to STEM Teachers to join them in July 2023!
This institute has united students from across the world through education. Delivering award-winning summer courses that unlock your child’s potential and set a foundation for future success.
Location and Dates:
Bournemouth – 7th July to 14th August
All teachers work a 13-session week, with a session being either a morning, afternoon or evening. These 13 sessions are made up of 10 academic sessions. Additionally, within the 13 sessions, there are 2 preparation session. 1 further session is carried out on the students’ arrival and departure day (this is a non-teaching day). All teachers will receive one full day off per week.
- A completed undergraduate degree in any subject
- CELTA, Trinity Cert or equivalent
- Experience and interest in the subject (ELT, Business, Further Education, Sustainable Futures, ICT)
- Experience of residential international summer schools
- Experience of working within the education sector
- UK Right to work
- £690 per week plus any accrued holiday (28 days pro rata) to be paid at the end of contract
- Accommodation and meals throughout contract
- Paid DBS
- Paid training period
July 2023 Start!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Contact us for more details.