Quality Performance Specialist - HMP North Sea Camp
Competitive salary + excellent benefits
Training & Development
m2r Education are working with this training and development company who provide a range of public services, including employment support, skills training, independent living, prison education. In addition, they are recognised as being one of the Top 25 Education and Training providers to work for.
We are looking to recruit a Quality Performance Specialist to join their prison education team at HMP Bedford.
- To drive HMP North Sea Camp’s quality performance and improvements to provision in all subject areas (including functional skills).
- Champion excellence in teaching, learning, assessment and behavior management strategies relevant to the custodial setting.
- QTLS / Assessor / Verifier qualification
- Knowledge of current relevant initiatives in further education of Functional Skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills coupled with the ability to manage own workload.
- Ability to cultivate an aspirational culture in which teaching staff and learners can thrive and grow
- Ability to drive for travelling around regions for sharing best practice
- Strong influencing skills and ability to lead and support, working effectively within a team
- Valid DBS.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sharesave scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Plus more!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.