Vocational Construction Tutor - HMP Bedford
Competitive salary + excellent benefits
Training & Development
m2r Education are working with this training and development company who provide a range of public services, including employment support, skills training, independent living, prison education. In addition, they are recognised as being one of the Top 25 Education and Training providers to work for.
They are looking for a Multi Skills Tutor to join their HMP Bedford team focusing on Painting and Decorating and Tiling. Working with small groups of learners across a range of subjects to develop their vocational and employability skills while supporting them with their long-term goals and aspirations.
Tutors ensure that the appropriate training plans are in place and that the advice and guidance is given when required while ensuring they deliver the highest level of quality courses that engage with the learners and help them to reach their potential.
The working hours for this role are:
Monday - Thursday: 08:00 - 17:00
Friday: 08:00 - 12:10
- Painting & Decorating or Tiling qualification
- An expert in your field with substantial experience in both Painting and Decorating and Tiling
- Experience of delivering training
- A teaching or assessing qualification is desirable
- Ability to display a wide range of training methods to engage learners along with flexibility to deliver qualifications across a variety of subjects
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sharesave scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Plus more!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.