Primary School Tutor, Wakefield & Barnsley
m2r Education are looking for experienced Primary School Teachers who are looking for a part time tutoring opportunities in Wakefield and Barnsley.
This is for Yr4, Yr5 and Yr6 in school tutoring.
Timings will be 12.30 - 3.30pm, 1hr sessions, groups of 3 children. Days are flexible, up to 5 days per week.
Start dates are ongoing and will run every week for the foreseeable future.
If you are based in one of the above areas, have QTS and are available, contact us ASAP.
£30 per hour - regular work!
- Experience of teaching primary school children (ideally KS2) at a UK mainstream school is ESSENTIAL
- Ideally 2 years full time teaching experience
- Recognised teaching qualifications (QTS)
- Patient, flexible, highly motivated
- Extremely professional and customer focussed
- Able to plan lessons and provide post lesson feedback
- £30 per hour
In order to tutor for m2r Education, ALL Tutors MUST be able to provide proof of teaching qualifications, ID, birth certificate / change of name, current DBS / police checks and contact details where we can apply for 2 professional references, one must be your current employer. You must also be enrolled on the DBS update service if you live / have lived in the UK and have undertaken safeguarding training in the last 12 months. We are able to provide access to an online course if you require. You can also refer to our current safer recruitment policy for further information.
Contact us for more details.