SENCo (Primary), Bahrain
FROM 1330 - 1900BHD (£32k - £47k) TAX FREE INCL accommodation allowance + flights, visa, medical, schooling
m2r Education are currently looking for a qualified SENCo for this British international school in Bahrain. ASAP start.
The British International School of Bahrain has over 2500 pupils across over 80 different nationalites. They offer excellent facilities and follow the English national curriculum. Located in Bahrain you will be able to experience a very relaxed way of life in a safe and welcoming environment.
Positions are open to anyone who meets the minimum criteria and comes with an excellent tax free package which includes a competititve basic salary, housing allowance which will vary depending on your circumstances, schooling allowance and other usual expat benefits.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- UK qualified with UK and international experience as a Primary SEN
- Bachelor degree + PGCE OR BEd and 3yrs post qualifcation experience
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- BASIC tax free salary between 1000BHD - 1300BHD (£24k - £31k) PLUS accomodation allowance which will vary depending whether you are single, married, have children etc. (Total package could be as much as £47k tax free)
- Initial accomodation for your first month in Bahrain
- Annual flight + start and end of contract flights
- Medical insurance
- Work visa
- Baggage allowance
- Schooling (100% for first child and 50% for second child
- Medical insurance for family up to 2 children
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.