SENCO Teacher, Bahrain
£3000/mth (DOE) TAX FREE, £770 accommodation allowance, flights, medical, visa
m2r Education looking for a highly motivated, well qualified and experienced SENCO teacher to join an amazing school in Bahrain, looking to start AUG ’21.
The school is a Primary School consisting of Early Years, Infant and Junior sections, with classes from nursery through to year 6. The students that attend the school are aged 3-11. Over 400 children from 50 different countries. They follow the English National Curriculum and supplement activities and learning with different schemes and resources.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role are to set up and maintain systems for identifying SEN and assessing and reviewing SEN provisions, model and lead best practice in teaching pupils with SEN including those with more complex needs, develop and support staff in your department and drive the focus of all staff in line with the school improvement plan and school ethos and plan, write and maintain timetables and other duty timetables for the whole school.
- Degree from a reputable institution (master’s degree is an advantage)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) / PGCE or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience teaching in a primary school
- SEN training
- Experience teaching the National curriculum
- Leadership experience
- Applicants from UK, US, South Africa, and Australia welcome to apply
- £3000 TAX FREE per month (DOE)
- £770 accommodation allowance + help to find.
- Temporary accommodation on arrival
- Annual travel contributions
- Initial flight to Bahrain
- Local allowance each month
- Medical cover
- Work visa
AUG ‘21Start Dates
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful