Primary (YR3 & Yr6) Teachers, Bahrain
900BHD + 375BHD housing allowance TAX FREE per yr (£30k) + visa, flights, medical & housing
m2r Education currently looking for UK qualified Primary Teachers for this British international school in Bahrain. August 2018 starts and NQTs welcome to apply.
This centrally based school has recently undergone a change of ownership and is now looking to drive forward with highly motivated and passionate British teaching staff who want to experience life in Bahrain. With a British Principal at the helm, these are ideal opportunities for individuals looking for a new overseas role.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- BA + PGCE in primary or BEd
- Relevant teaching experience
- Experience from an international school is an advantage
- Experience of using the UK curriculum is essential
- Excellent knowledge of subject content and pedagogy
- High expectations and aspirations for all children
- The ability to use digital applications to enhance teaching and learning
- Committed to the overall development of young people
- Tax free basic salary c. £1800 per month
- Housing allowance of £750 per month. (The school will source you accomodation before you arrive that is within this budget)
- Annual return airfare
- Medical insurance
We will need 2 references plus a copy of your recent DBS / police clearance to process your application.
Start date August 2018.