Primary Teacher, Bahrain
TAX FREE INCL single accommodation, transportation, flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are currently looking for a qualified Primary Teacher for this British international school in Bahrain. August 2023 Start!
This is a brand new, purpose-built school set on the shores of North Bahrain, close to the international Airport. lt is fully equipped to teach the Cambridge Curriculum with a capacity for nine classes per year group. Its state-of-the-art Library, IT Suites, Music Rooms, Hall and Early Years provision, as well as its beautifully attractive classrooms, make this school very popular with parents.
Positions are open to anyone who meets the minimum criteria and comes with an excellent tax free package which includes a competititve basic salary, housing close to the school (and the beach!) and other usual expat benefits.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- Bachelor degree
- 3yrs post qualifcation teaching experience
- Experience of teaching in a British school using the English national curriculum
- Experience from an international school is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of subject content and pedagogy
- High expectations and aspirations for all children
- The ability to use digital applications to enhance teaching and learning
- Committed to the overall development of young people
- UK nationals preferred
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- BASIC tax free salary PLUS single accommodation
- Transport to and from school
- Annual flight + start and end of contract flights
- Medical insurance
- Single status work visa
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
August 2023 Start!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful