Head of Health and Safety & Compliance, Bahrain
1000-1500BHD (to GBP£3300/ USD$3978mth) TAX FREE inclusive of allowances + medical, visa, flights
Health & Safety
m2r Education are currently looking for a Head of Health & Safety & Compliance for this British international school in Bahrain. ASAP start.
This is a brand new, purpose-built school set on the shores of North Bahrain, close to the international Airport. lt is fully equipped to teach the Cambridge Curriculum with a capacity for nine classes per year group. Its state-of-the-art Library, IT Suites, Music Rooms, Hall and Early Years provision, as well as its beautifully attractive classrooms, make this school very popular with parents.
Positions are open to anyone who meets the minimum criteria and comes with an excellent tax free package which includes a competititve basic salary, housing close to the school (and the beach!) and other usual expat benefits.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- 2-3 years experience in Occupational Health & Safety is essential
- Experience of working in the education sector
- Professional qualifications in Health & Safety - NEBOSH, IOSH, CMIOSH, NVQ Level 3 Certificate in OHS etc
- Experience in managing a team of staff and demonstrable quality control
- Understanding the legal aspects of Health & Safety with the ability to deliver outstanding compliance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with a strong knowledge of Excel and database management
- Experience working in a Google environment preferred
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- to 1500BHD (to GBP£3300/ USD$3978mth) TAX FREE inclusive of allowances + medical, visa, flights
- Transport to and from school
- Annual flight + start and end of contract flights
- Medical insurance
- Single status work visa
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
Start date - ASAP
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful