Head of Career Development, Bahrain
FROM £75k / $96k tax free, transport allowance, schooling, medical, visa, return flights, accommodation etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education need a Head of Career Development for this leading organisation in Bahrain. ASAP start.
The Head Career Development will work as an internal consultant to design, conduct and evaluate a range of learning development programmes.
You will lead and manage systems and processes to identify, develop and facilitate provision of learning and development solutions for career development to ensure that employees are equipped with the necessary skills to develop work efficiency for career development and provide a range of coaching and mentoring services as learning support to executive management, departmental heads and other designated candidates as appropriate.
- Liaise with executive management, Dept. Heads and other key stakeholders to develop an integrated and cost-effective leadership and management development strategy that services the company's business goals, succession plan and leadership competency framework requirements.
- Design, evaluate and deliver a cost effective mixed media curriculum for leadership, soft skills, personal development, communications and technical learning solutions to improve the skills capability of company employees at all levels and across all functional disciplines to strengthen work efficiency.
- Prepare the annual Career Development Section operational budget and ensure effective utilisation of staff, resources and learning facilities as per budget.
- Coordinate with external providers for identifying training programs and carry out on-going monitoring and evaluation of external training providers to ensure high quality training delivery and sustainability of training programs for the benefit of all employees.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in HRM + post graduate qualification in Organisational Development or equivalent
- HR / Learning & Development certifcates preferred
- Minimum of 12yrs in a career development role in a large corporation / consultancy
- Extensive experience in learning and development program design and implementation.
- Specific knowledge of adult learning theories and practices within an organisational context.
- Experience of translating learning needs into value for the organisation.
- Strong consultative orientation and strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate when dealing with external training providers.
- Ability to employ effective coaching and facilitation skills to plan for and respond to learning across content areas
- High level of personal integrity and ethics and able to establish credibility and trust.
- Team-oriented and skilled at working within a collaborative environment.
- Salary c. £75k / $96k per yr TAX FREE
- Free furnished accommodation
- Education allowance
- Medical Insurance (employee only)
- Return flights
- End of service benefits
- 28 working days leave
- Cargo allowance
- Initial 2yr contract
If you meet the criteria please apply ASAP.