Management Trainer – Bahrain
FROM £55k / $71k tax free, transport allowance, schooling, medical, visa, return flights, accommodation etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have an opportunity for a Management Trainer to develop and deliver ILM Level 2 & 3 equivalent courses to junior managers at one of the leading organisations in Bahrain.
You wil Identify, develop and conduct training programs for supervisors / junior managers to ensure they are equipped with the required managerial skills for their role.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Related degree (Business Admin / BEd) plus ideally MBA
- Relevant training qualifications, ideally ILM although similar leadership & management training qualifications will be considered
- Minimum of 8yrs program development and delivery experience to middle and senior management
- Teaching in the Middle East (preferred)
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- IELTS 7 for non- native applicants
- Salary c. £50k / $71k per yr TAX FREE
- Transport allowance of 70BHD per month
- Free furnished accommodation
- Medical Insurance (employee only)
- Return flights
- End of service benefits
- 28 working days leave
- Cargo allowance
- Initial 2yr contract
If you meet the criteria please apply ASAP.