Senior Leadership and Management Trainer – Bahrain
FROM £55k / $71k tax free, transport allowance, schooling, medical, visa, return flights, accommodation etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have an opportunity for a highly experienced Leadership and Management Trainer to work for one of the leading organisations in Bahrain.
You will be joining an existing team of highly proficient Trainers teaching ILM Level 5 - 7 courses. This is an excellent role for someone looking to develop their career within a flagship corporation in the Gulf.
You will Identify, develop and conduct Management and Leadership Development programs to ensure currently or potentially eligible employees and external trainees in management and leadership roles are equipped with the required managerial skills for their role.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Related degree (Business Admin / BEd) plus ideally MBA
- Relevant training qualifications, ideally ILM although similar leadership & management training qualifications will be considered
- Minimum of 8yrs program development and delivery experience to middle and senior management
- Teaching in the Middle East (preferred)
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- IELTS 7 for non- native applicants
- Salary c. £50k / $71k per yr TAX FREE
- Transport allowance of 70BHD per month
- Free furnished accommodation
- Medical Insurance (employee only)
- Return flights
- End of service benefits
- 28 working days leave
- Cargo allowance
- Initial 2yr contract
If you meet the criteria please apply ASAP.