English Language Tutor, Bahrain
c.GBP £50k / USD $60k tax free, transport allowance, medical, visa, return flights, accommodation
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have an opportunity for a highly experienced native ESL Teacher to work for a major organisation in Bahrain. You will be joining an existing team of highly proficient ESL Teachers.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Related degree
- Relevant ESL qualifications
- 5yrs ESL experience (full time / adult) ideally within a corporate / industrial environment
- Ideally a teaching / training qualification
- Native speaker of English
- Teaching in the Middle East (preferred)
- Able to teach mixed ability groups
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
Points to note:
- A pure academic ESL background will not be sufficient
- Those who have moved roles every 1 or 2 years will not be considered.
- C. GBP£50k / USD$60 tax free per annum
- Free furnished accommodation
- Schooling allowance (if reqd)
- Medical Insurance
- Return flights
- End of service benefits
- 28 working days leave
- Cargo allowance
- Initial 1yr contract
Aug start dates
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.