HSE Instructor, Bahrain
UP TO £50k / USD $60k tax free, transport allowance, medical, visa, return flights, accommodation / allowance
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have an opportunity for a highly experienced HSE Instructor to work for one of the leading companies in Bahrain. ASAP start.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree
- 5yrs classroom based HSE training experience (full time / adult) ideally at FE level
- NEBOSH / IOSH qualification
- Ability to write and design courses within an industrial / technical environment
- Excellent command of English
- Teaching in the Middle East (preferred)
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- UP TO GBP£50k / USD$60 tax free per annum dept on exp / quals
- Free furnished accommodation / allowance
- Schooling allowance (if reqd)
- Medical Insurance
- Return flights
- End of service benefits
- 28 working days leave
- Cargo allowance
- Initial 2yr contract
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.