National Retail Manager Automotive Tyre Centres
Market Sector: Automotive
Vacancy Category: Management
£30k TAX FREE package plus ex pat benefits
A National Retail Manager is required to run Tyre Service Centers in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.
You will have a strong retail background having worked as a manager within a tyre centre in the UK and now looking to develop your career in the Middle East.
Excellent managerial skills are required, a can do attitude as well as being highly organized and professional.
Key Duties & Accountabilities:
• Achieve annual revenue and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Complete national retail operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintain national retail staff by recruiting, selecting and orienting employees.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• manage and motivate team to increase sales and ensure efficiency;
• manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control;
• analyze sales figures and forecast future sales volumes to maximize profits;
• analyze and interpret trends to facilitate planning;
• ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met;
• respond to customer complaints and comments;
If you are interested in a new challenge overseas then contact us asap!
Full TAX FREE package for the successful applicant.