Retail Sales Consultant Bahrain
The package of Retail Sales Consultant is up to Basic BD 400 – 500 + Sales Incentives.
As a Retail Sales Consultant, duties will include:
• To achieve monthly individual sales targets and conversion ratio set by the Sales Manager
• To update details of Customers, Walk-ins, Prospects and lost orders on the system on a daily basis.
• To actively participate in all sales campaigns and marketing activities to enhance the sales and attend training programs as requested by management.
• To achieve higher customer satisfaction index and handle customer queries/complaints and report to the sales supervisor.
• To propose and follow up with finance companies for credit approvals for the customers.
• To ensure the vehicles are sold on the basis, features and merits without discounting the brand.
• To update the customer database on the system and utilize the database to enhance the referrals and sales.
• To ensure good product knowledge and information about the competing models features.
• To ensure that the customers visiting the showroom are received courteously.
• To establish and maintain effective working relationships with all dealership personnel.
• To develop long term customer relationships.
• To offer and conduct test drives with the customers.
• To ensure post sale follow up.
• To use a delivery checklist and ensure that the delivery is made as committed in the sales order and perfect delivery process is followed.
• To develop a target market and aggressively pursue vehicle sales in that market segment.
• To liaise with the Service department to provide the customers with best possible treatment before, during and after the sale.
• To adhere to ISO 9001 policies and procedures.
As a Retail Sales Consultant you must have:
• Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Sales/Marketing
• Should have minimum 3 - 5 yrs experience.
• Hands on experience in Sales and Marketing
• Good Communication Skills
To apply for this role send your CV to m2r today. Applicants must be able to demonstrate experience in line with the above requirements.