Marketing Manager Group Marketing Bahrain
Market Sector: Automotive
Vacancy Category: Marketing
The package of Marketing Manager is Basic: BD 1000-1200 + 500 HRA.
As Marketing Manager, duties will include:
• To be responsible for all marketing activities associated with the Companies and the Group companies and overseeing processes associated with marketing campaign management.
• To work with the Operational heads and Regional brand offices in the development and implementation of marketing activities.
• To ensure the strategic marketing management of all marketing communication programs including development, management, reporting.
• To ensure the development of detailed marketing plans including details of all activities, timelines and associated budgets in association with all key stakeholders.
• To manage the implementation of agreed activities within agreed parameters.
• To be the key contact in Group Marketing for all senior managers.
• To manage the Marketing Executives and maintaining quality standards, personal development and professionalism in all areas.
• To oversee the production of all marketing associated documents including weekly status reports, monthly marketing reviews and marketing plans (annual, quarterly and project).
• To liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that all campaigns are managed professionally and efficiently.
• To ensure that all the required status reports are completed and submitted to the standard required and on time.
• To ensure production of monthly budget reports identifying spend to date and committed spend.
• To work with the Group Marketing Manager to develop and implement the best practice for campaign management and evaluation of the whole team.
• To be a proactive team member and mentor to junior staff.
• To evaluate current scenario and implement corrective actions within the time frame agreed.
• To coordinate and drive all the related departments / functions to achieve the desired results in the specified time frame.
• To communicate directly with business units on all marketing related aspects.
• To prioritize tasks based on deadlines.
• To work within company guidelines and policy.
As a Marketing Manager you must have:
• Minimum 5 years Marketing Management experience, preferably in retail or automotive sector.
• Post Graduate in Marketing
• Proficiency in written and spoken Arabic